Pages

Monday 12 November 2012

The day my treasure dissapeared

“My drum is gone I left it on top of my bag.”
“That is my special drum that my dad has bought for me when I was ten years old.
I did not want to get one because we have a bad dog called Carlos. I was thinking where did I leave my drum last. I just came drove back from mum’s house she and I looked around and there was nothing there. So I left back to my house I checked everywhere and there was nothing there. I checked at my dad’s house there was nothing there either. But the one place I never checked was my car I have two cars I checked in the first one there was nothing I checked in the other and it was there it was in my bag with my brothers uniform he must of took it for school practice. I remember now because he lost his last year he must of took it without asking me”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.