Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Netbook Refelction

How has having a net book helped my learning?
It has helped me by saving my work on Google drive and
share my work with my teacher.

Has having a net book helped you communicate with your teacher?
My teacher can check my work when ever she wants
and we also communicate with our class site and our email.

What have you learn't online?
I have learn't facts about famous people, people who died and facts about my inquiry project.
and other information I didn't know before.

What have you learn't from your friends?
I have learn't information, equations and new words

Have you helped others this year?
I have helped new students log in their Google drive account and also helped them with their work.

How has digital learning helped your learning?
It has helped me by doing my reading, maths and writing faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.