Pages

Friday 7 August 2015

My Quiz


Today in class I made a quiz about the All Blacks. I made ten questions about the all blacks. These questions below are the questions I used in the quiz. 

Question 1. Who played the all blacks in the 2011 rwc final?

Question 2.? Who defeated the All Blacks last year?

Question 3. Who is the best open side flanker?

Question 4. How many times have the All Blacks won the rwc? 

Question 5. Who is the starting half back?

Question 6. Who scored their debut try against Samoa?

Question 7. Who is the starting no.2?

Question 8. Who is the best first-five?

Question 9. Who did the All Blacks play against last?

Question 10. When was the first time the All Blacks win the rwc? 

This is the link if you want to try it out?

1 comment:

Amy Tofa said...

I just did the quiz and got 100% too easy :)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.