Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Financial Literacy


Financial Literacy 

Today a accountant named Rachael from PwC came to our school to tell us about Credit and debt. She told us some important information about being credit worthy. Credit worthy is be responsible with something you borrow from a person and making sure you give it back on time and with braking it. So we gave her Ideas to gain someone's trust.

Ms Rachael gave us a work sheet about credit and debt and we had to fill in the gaps. From the work sheet it gave me ideas on how to spend my money wisely and careful, not to be careless with my money and to use vouchers.

I thought today's lesson wasn't a waste of time. I found it helpful and useful in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.