Pages

Monday 25 May 2015

Glenbrae Kids: Early Childhood Centre

This morning the students of room 10 in Glenbrae school visited the little kids of the Glenbrae Early childhood centre. Our teacher Mrs Tofa asked us to get a book from the library that the little kids can understand. My Partner Siosifa and I chose a book about food. When we chose a book Mrs Tofa asked us to line up outside and walk down to the Early childhood centre. Once we arrived there we had to take off our shoes and sit down on the mat. Joseph led the song If your happy and you know it. When the song finished we had to pick a person and SIfa and I picked a little boy Hose. Hose was very active boy. Sifa and I played with him and read to him. Finally it finished, they presented a song to us. The song was about welcoming. We had to go back to class so we said our goodbyes and picked up our shoes and put it on. Next Mrs Tofa asked us to go back to class. The kids at the Early child hood centre are very active and funny. Look at the kids it reminds me of when I was a little boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.